The one thing I don't understand is the timing. In the past I thought it was me; I was in a low place and there was someone I needed to talk to. Reach out to. But I am not in that place right now. I didn't think so but this kind of snaps me back and reminds me that things are not as hunky dory as I pretend they are. (if I ignore it, maybe it will go away) Maybe it's just a connection I'm missing but didn't realize? Maybe there is something in this person that I wish I could see in myself? I could probably go on with "maybes" but that won't get me anywhere, either.
I don't know why I felt the need to blog about this today. It has been in my mind since this morning and I can't shake it. Why? I don't know. The thing about it too is even if we became more than acquaintances I would still be guarded. I can feel it.
No comments:
Post a Comment