Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Funk

I've been in and out of a funk lately and haven't felt like blogging. I tried to a couple of times but it seemed fake or rushed. I don't even have any good stories to share but my husband is out of town, the girls are in bed and here I am.

I have been job hunting but nothing has panned out, yet. Heck, I don't even know if I should put the yet in there. Right now it seems nothing will turn up. I'm tired of looking at the same job listings over and over and over. I think I've told everyone I know that I'm looking in addition to my other efforts. It's frustrating and disheartening.

I'm also trying to figure out what I want to do as far as racing; whether I'll be focusing on cycling, triathlon or if I'll do some sort of combination of both. The whole "having to pay for races" really gets in the way.

I'm just feeling a little lost right now.

No comments: