Sunday, February 28, 2010

New blog

I've decided to make a different, public, blog to track my athletic stuff. This one will still be my general one but now I have two. I want to have a blog that is public and anyone can read it and still keep this one the way it is. I want to keep one that is just mine and my ramblings and musings and entries about a funk and not worry about who might see it. So, this is my other blog: http://seemindyride.blogspot.com/

I haven't done a stellar job of keeping up with either of them and I hope to do better. We're getting in to the season so I'll have more stuff to update with that blog and I'm busy with other stuff for this blog. I just hope I can get my act together to make entries at both. Hmmm, if I find a full time job I'll be training when I'm not working so that could be a problem... well, I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it!

Thank you to those that read this and I hope you'll check out the other one too.

No comments: