Sunday, June 14, 2009

Busy summer

I haven't had a lot of time to blog lately and I haven't taken the time either. I didn't have any "real" topics so it's been ignored. Our first week of summer break went well. I think the girls had a good time. Now that we've gotten through this first week, I have a better idea of how to plan our days. This week they're going to vacation bible school which will be fun and it gives me a whole 3 hours free! I've got a couple of workouts planned but it'll be nice to do some chores around the house without two girls going behind me and making a mess. They kill me - do you see I'm cleaning?!?!

This morning, I met a friend to pre-ride the race course for the race in 2 weeks. Wow. That course is not easy. It's similar to what I ride all the time so it won't be an issue but I think a lot of people are in for a big shock. I'm a decent climber so it'll be good for me. I should be able to catch some women on the hills. (and there are plenty!) Now I'm actually looking forward to it. The race should be fun, 1200 women racing together will be amazing.

I'm stealing something my friend said... if only my cycling legs would talk to my running legs and join Team Cycling Chick! (going running tomorrow!)

No comments: