Is it wrong that I get a little bit of a bitchy kind of satisfaction that a girl I went to high school with has NOT aged well and is looking kinda rough these days? Too much? Yeah, well this girl was such a BEOTCH to me... I can forgive fairly easily but I don't forget. My husband just shakes his head at me. Whatever. I don't have to like her. See? This is the kind of stupid drama that I sometimes get myself wrapped up in on days when we're home. I am NOT in middle school. Although, sometimes it feels like it. Damn you, Becky Bennett.
Okay. I'm over it. I feel better. :)
1 comment:
No you are not bad for thinking that. I have come across a couple of ex girlfriends on Facebook that did not age well at all. All I can think is "I got the better end of that deal!".
Post a Comment