I haven't blogged in a while. I've been busy and haven't had much to say, anyway. Lately, I seem to go through spurts where I want to write and have more topics in my head than I can type and then there's other times when I got nuthin'. Obviously, it's been more of the second.
Well, in the spirit of Thanksgiving I want to post this list. I wrote it a couple weeks ago but since it's Thanksgiving I want to post it again.
I am thankful for…
1. My husband, who has accepted the job of supporting our family so I can stay at home with the girls.
2. My beautiful daughters who keep me on my toes and make me laugh every day.
3. My sister, Lindsay, who might be the most caring person I know and is one of my favorite people to hang out with. (she gets my sense of humor)
4. My mom, who raised my sister and I as a single mom.
5. My step-sisters, who live far away but would be there for me anytime I needed them.
6. My house in the country. It’s in BFE but its quiet and we plenty of trees and farms to look at instead of concrete.
7. My part-time job. I have learned so much about bikes at the shop, I love working there.
8. My pretty bikes, they have taken me places I never thought they would.
9. My sorority sisters, they helped make my experience at Auburn what it was and I love the women they have become.
10. My side of the family, it’s a crazy family but I wouldn’t want it any other way. (well, maybe "normal" ;0) )
11. My husband’s side of the family, a wonderful, caring group of people who I am lucky enough to be related to.
12. My grandma, who cared for my grandpa tirelessly and is one of the funniest people I know.
13. My health, I often take it for granted but would be lost without it.
14. My daughters' teachers. I recognize I could never be their (full-time) teacher and teachers often don’t get the full recognition they deserve.
15. My high school friends, they help me remember where I came from and the memories we share.
16. Beautiful fall weather. I miss summer but love the colors of the leaves and the break from the heat and humidity.
17. The friends I've met through triathlon and riding - they are a great group of people and some of the most amazing athletes I've ever met.
18. Thanksgiving, without it I might forget to think of all the things I am thankful for.
No comments:
Post a Comment