| Bike: | 134h 47m 08s - 2008.88 Mi |
| Run: | 30h 47m 40s - 163.08 Mi |
| Swim: | 34h 22m 29s - 88839.34 Yd |
My goals were: 3000 miles cycling, 200 miles running and 100,000 yards swimming. I don't know what I was thinking with the cycling goal. That was a lofty goal considering the year before I rode 2600 miles and all I did was ride. (very little running or swimming) The other two goals I really should have hit if I hadn't stopped running and swimming almost completely after my last race. The swim I'm most embarrassed about - I could have done it with 8 or 10 swims. Oh well. The running goal I could have hit but it would have meant more running and that's just not gonna happen.
2010 is starting slow for a couple of reasons: I don't have a race schedule or a training plan, yet, AND it is really freakin' cold outside. I have zero motivation right now because I don't like riding in the cold and my husband wants to keep all of our exercise equipment (trainer, treadmill, weights) in our garage. Wow, it's cold out there. I wish we had a basement. Anyway, I'm working out some possible races but nothing definite yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment