Sunday, January 3, 2010

BIL Update

So, the visit with the BIL went pretty well. Much better than I (and I'm sure him) expected or hoped or feared. I know he was nervous about it because I was. When they arrived I kept my distance a little until there was time for them to visit with his parents and settle in to being "home." (he hasn't been here in 3 years) I wanted to act like an adult and there was no reason to fight with him in his parents house. Apparently, it's okay to fight on the phone but not in person. I guess I just wasn't feeling very feisty or argumentative. It worked out fine. We hung out and played some games and had a few beers and it was fine. What will happen in the future is unsure but for now everything is hunky dory. ;)

No comments: