Thursday, April 9, 2009

Blog

I've lost my mind. Crazy Train, here I come.

I haven't felt like writing much lately. In fact, I honestly don't know if I'll keep this blog and my other log. Might be time to move on. Not sure yet. May have worn out my welcome, so to speak. I might change my mind. Or not. It's been one of those up-and-down kind of weeks. [warning: passive aggressiveness] Would anyone notice if either one went blank? It doesn't feel like it.

3 comments:

StephB said...

I would notice, but I read both. I tend to use the blog to air bigger thoughts and photos than the log. It's more malleable and your thoughts don't feel the need to be tied into a specific day or activity.

The Cranky Princess said...

Ha!!! Yes, definitely passive aggressive, Silly Girl ;0).

I really think it all depends on what your motivation is for writing. If it's for yourself... self-reflection, self-expression, self-discovery then, really, what difference does it make who is reading it or not reading it?

Personally, I write for no one but myself. If I am the only one who reads my "Fluffy White Cat" post, I am still fully satisfied with it as a piece of writing that reflects my thoughts and takes me on an emotional journey through the "art" that I love. The fact that others might read it and be affected by it is icing on the cake, but it's certainly neither an expectation nor a requirement to make me feel fulfilled.

Cycling Chick said...

Honestly, who I write for changes. Sometimes it'll be to air things I've been thinking about and other times its to write something funny so at least it might be entertaining to anyone who stops by.

Thanks for the reminder about why I started writing here in the first place. Once again, the Cranky Princess has given me wise advice. :)