Thursday, April 30, 2009

Venting

Feeling a little down, especially after my craptastic run today. Meh, not much else to say that is worth typing. I'm just putting it here because I don't feel like putting it in my training log. There's more but it's just more passive-aggressive crap that nobody wants to read and I don't want to type (or read) so I'm trying to move on.

My husband is gone late again tonight. He worked late on Monday, Tuesday I took the girls to a girl scout thing, yesterday he didn't get home until after 7 because he decided to stop by the shop on the way home but didn't tell me and tonight he's doing his group ride. I know I shouldn't complain, really, I know. I am grateful he has a job to go to... however, staying at home all day and taking care of the girls solo is exhausting. I haven't been sleeping well and I'm wiped out. Last night I even fell asleep watching tv and missed the ending of LOST - can you believe it??

Well, I'm just venting and jealous, he gets to ride and I'm at home. The other day I said I wished I could join the lunch ride he leads on Tuesdays and he said he'd like to be a stay-at-home dad. Okay, so not the same thing but whatever. I'll get over it, I just needed to get it out and there's nobody to vent to right at this moment.

No comments: