You wait patiently until the day we are together
I dream of derailleurs, chains, forks and gears
You are there for me no matter the weather
The world is waiting for us to appear
We tackle the open road and dirty trail
I know every component, every part between two wheels
Cleaning you is my therapy, my kind of relaxation
As rider and bike we can conquer every hill and vale
It's true, I'm head over heels
You give me freedom, every ride a mini-vacation
I dream of derailleurs, chains, forks and gears
You are there for me no matter the weather
The world is waiting for us to appear
We tackle the open road and dirty trail
I know every component, every part between two wheels
Cleaning you is my therapy, my kind of relaxation
As rider and bike we can conquer every hill and vale
It's true, I'm head over heels
You give me freedom, every ride a mini-vacation
No comments:
Post a Comment