I haven't had much to write about lately. Not much to intellectualize or anything exciting enough to blog about. I really wanted to do another "cheap stuff" entry but we haven't gotten the Sunday paper in a couple of weeks. :( Too bad, they cracked me up.We did get snow this week! That's right, folks... actual, real snow on the ground. I know, I didn't think it was gonna happen either. Those of us in the Southeast don't see snow very often and when we do it's a major event: stores are packed with people buying milk and bread, schools are closed, the media makes everyone panic.... you know, the normal stuff. ;) We did get a fair amount at my house, probably the most we've gotten since we've lived here. The rest of the 'burbs didn't get as much but they canceled school anyway because of the threat of ice. Bummer for those kids - no snow on a Snow Day. My kids had a good time playing in it both days. I enjoyed it while it lasted but am glad the temps are getting back to normal and we should see the 70's this weekend. Hooray for spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment