Why don't men understand that any kind of family activity is often a photographic event? Like a trip to the pumpkin patch, a family hike or to cut down our Christmas tree? I bring the camera for the girls and usually end up in one or two photos so I don't want to look like I just rolled out of bed for eternity. Am I the crazy one or is it just a girl thing?
For example: today we were planning to go to a mountain bike festival at a local park in the morning and the pumpkin patch in the afternoon. My husband and I were going to take turns riding the trails with our older daughter while the other one stayed with the little one. Fine. Great. It's like 45 degrees so I'm going to wear what I normally wear to ride when it's cold. Well, we get in the car and it's drizzling. We decide to drive over to the park and if it's raining then we'll have to skip it. Well, it's raining so we turn around and my husband says that we'll just go straight to the pumpkin patch. Um, no way Jose. I am wearing some slightly mismatched cycling gear and there's no way I'm walking around the pumpkin patch in my bike shorts and tights. It never occurred to him that it would be an issue - and you should have seen what he was wearing. Haha.
I guess I am the crazy one because when I type it out it sounds silly but it was a big deal at the time. Oh well. It's been one of those days. :)
1 comment:
You can wear bike shorts wherever you want. Nat wears workout gear all of the time. No one will complain but "those" moms.
Post a Comment