Thursday, October 29, 2009

Races

I've thought about my schedule for next year and here are some races I'm thinking about. I'm posting them here because I haven't fully decided yet and I'm not quite ready to post them anywhere else, yet.

  • Feb - Tundra Time Trial
  • March - Top View Classic Road Race (Winder or Dacula), this race got snowed out this year.
  • April - Athens Twilight Amateur Crit -OR- Historic Roswell Crit (don't know if there's a category for me for this one) - as badly as I want to do these races, they may not happen. They're on the same weekend and they fall at the end of my daughter's spring break. We're taking the girls to Jekyll Island again for the week so I don't know if they will be possible.
  • May - Tree Fest Tri, with my sister again. I'll have to see how this race goes to see if I qualify for USAT Nat'ls again
  • June - Iron Girl Tri. This is a big maybe.
  • June - Cycle for Parkinsons RR, maybe.
  • July - Gwinnett Bike Fest. Another big maybe.
  • August - Grant Park Crit or maybe GA Vets again or Acworth Women's race.
  • September - AG Nat'ls (if I qualify) if not, I don't know.
  • October - Lake Lanier Tri. I really enjoyed this race so I definitely want to do it again.
That's what I've been thinking about so far, the ones highlighted are ones I'm serious about. I have a friend trying to convince me to do the Augusta 70.3 next year in September but I don't think I want to. Like I said in my previous post, my heart isn't in tri training enough to do this race. Much of this schedule is dependant on my husband because he wants to jump in to bike racing next year too. I'll keep you posted. :)

No comments: