Some of my favorites, in no particular order:
ding-dong, quit fartin' around, stupidyhead, don't monkey with that, because I'm the mom, what does the QT stand for at quicktrip? (a very blonde moment), where the hell is my cell phone?! (as I'm talking on it at the same time), stoopid, don't fart on your sister's head, dumb-dumb (almost always directed at the dog), you can have it - did you bring your money?, after you're done talking to Ariel Mermaid- I need my phone back, why does the case smell like strawberries?, DON'T cut your hair with those, clean up your mess, who put their milk in the freezer?, no cookies for breakfast- you have to wait until 10, what (the hell??) are you watching?, oh my goodness!, why is there glitter on the floor?, yes I'm having another cup of coffee, why'd the chicken cross the road?, well, where did you last see it?, yes... Santa does come down the chimney and no... I don't know how, make a list for Santa, don't eat that now, you tell me, what time does the clock say?, did you flush?, I don't know where the [fill in any random stuffed animal or doll] is today, why do we have to change your bed again?.... you get the idea.... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment