Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Today is another day
I want to apologize for always being down. The two people who I know might read this have to be tired of reading by now. Today is better. The sun is shining, it's not too cold and I've talked to both my older stepsisters (who live in Colorado) this week. They were both phone calls that were totally unexpected. I had no idea when I answered the phone - we are one of the two families that still don't have caller id. Anyway, it was great to catch up. I was talking to one of them today and she asks me if I was okay because I sounded down. It caught me off guard because our conversation seemed normal to me. I lied and said I was just tired from being sick earlier this week. Why couldn't I tell her? I wanted to but I wasn't prepared to have that type of conversation with her, or anyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment