Friday, December 5, 2008

Round and round

I find myself in a cycle that I can't get out of.... no, not a bicycle. A cycle of isolation. I'm not comfortable reaching out but the longer I keep myself isolated, the harder it is. I even find myself shying away from certain social situations. I still need to seriously consider what I need to do. I think actually admitting (out loud) that I may need outside help may be the biggest step, and arguably, also the toughest.

1 comment:

The Cranky Princess said...

Sometimes outside help can put things into perspective and allow you to know and understand yourself in ways you might not already. I often have to remind myself that there are very few things we can really control... but our own reactions, our outlook on life, how we treat others, and how we deal with the things thrown our way can be... well, at least sometimes :).