Random Monday stuff:
**When made properly, Spongebob Mac & Cheese is actually pretty good. I had to make myself stop eating it.
**I am going to start tracking my hydration again. I have been doing a piss-poor job of being properly hydrated and I feel the effects during workouts. My goal is at the minimum to get 70 oz everyday.
-3 pm update: 57.8 oz, 7 pm update: 82 oz.
**I'm craving all kinds of weird stuff today.... red meat (which I rarely eat), a fruit smoothie, cheeze-its, jelly beans. It's not that time so I don't know what that's about.
**I am very proud of the fact that I was in and out of Wal-Mart in 45 minutes with my 3 year old and shopped for the week on a very strict budget - go me.
**I hate loading the dishwasher. I don't like touching the dirty dishes. Growing up, my sister and I used to take turns on who would empty and load the top or bottom. I always chose the top whenever I could; the cups, glasses and bowls are easier and not as icky.
**I worked retail for many years before I became a stay at home mom and I have a couple of habits leftover from that time that I'm almost embarrassed to admit. I still batch hang my clothes when I have a bunch of shirts to hang. (if you've worked retail, specifically Old Navy, you know what I'm talking about) And I have the clothes on my side of the closet in ROYGBIV order. Yes, really. It really bothers me if it gets messed up.
**I love Pandora. It knows me. It is probably one of the coolest things about the internet. I can pick an artist and it just knows what other artists to pick.
**Even though it seems to happen on a daily basis lately... I am still surprised by the melodrama of my 7 year old. Seriously, is her life that terrible?? Apparently, I'm the worst mom. Ever. Ha! She has no idea. If that's the worst thing in her life... I'm fine with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment