I found this carnage in the bathroom the other day, Barbie mass-suicide. Ken was last seen leaving the scene with a large container of Kool-Aid.

I could hardly contain my laughter when I sent this to my husband. I had to call him and find out if he'd opened the email yet. I waited, trying not to giggle, for him to open it with the pic attached. HAHA. I laughed so hard and so did he.
I'm sitting on the computer because my husband is watching a movie on his computer from Netflix. Have you tried this? Very cool. Like video on demand but with a wider selection. So, he's watching a movie I rented a long time ago when he was out of town on business. He's watching "Pan's Labrynth," a weird-ass Spanish movie with a super crazy monster. (but the monster is only a small part of the story) One night during a particularly silly, drunken mood, I dre
w eyes on my palms like the monster to demonstrate how strange it looks. If you're not familiar with the film, he looks like this ------>Disturbing, right? I'm pretty sure I didn't it justice. Mostly because I have hair (and clothes) and it just wasn't the same. I got a kick out of being silly because I did look silly and I was drunk. ;) I'm still waiting on the final verdict since the movie isn't over yet. He stopped it about 1/2 way through and all he said was that it was a fucked up movie. No shit. Any movie with a dude with eyes on his hands and Pan frolicking around getting the little girl to do crazy tasks is gonna be fucked up. This is who Pan is: "The legend of Pan tells of a god born with goat legs and feet, horns, and a furry human upper body." The ending is one of those movies that ends and you're left wondering, "did she? or didn't she? was it real? was it a dream?"
I knew this movie would be right up my husband's alley. I'm surprised I saw it before him, actually. He's all about those weird movies that make you uncomfortable and wonder why you're still watching it when you know you don't want to but still can't help it. Or maybe that's just me. Like "A Clockwork Orange." He really likes that movie and I hated it. I couldn't get past the ultraviolence and brainwashing to see any subtle commentary on society from the film. The movie he's watching now isn't as disturbing as "A Clockwork Orange" but it does have a bit of the mindfuck genre.
No comments:
Post a Comment