So many people have deep thoughts today... well, not me. Just another day in the exciting life of a stay at home mom who swims, bikes and sometimes even runs. I have piles of laundry to fold, housework to finish, gear to gather for the race, an appetizer to make for the bridging ceremony and several other mundane tasks. It's glamorous, right?
I know I sometimes complain but I really am thankful to be able to stay home. It's hard for my husband to work as hard as he does so I can take care of the girls. We both know there are aspects of our life that would be easier if I went back to work (especially financially!) but agreed it's important that I stay home to care for them. Sometimes I do miss working but not enough to put my 3 year old in daycare full-time and pay for afterschool care for the other one. I don't know what I'd do anyway but that's a whole other story.
No comments:
Post a Comment