Over the last couple of days I've been in the writing (or blogging about random shit) mode and topics come easily. Yesterday I think I had 3 come to mind and now I've forgotten them. *frowny face* I know I should start the post when I think if them but I distinctly remember thinking that they were good ones and I wouldn't forget them. Well, here I sit, drawing a blank.
Yesterday at the gym I put my younger daughter in the child care (like I always do) and when I went to pick her up the girl working there said she had invited every child she saw to her birthday party.... in September. Hmmm, might be difficult to get addresses for all those random kids. ;) She talks about her birthday party almost everyday. I never bring it up and I think she'll forget but something will spark her memory and then she'll talk about it again. She wants an Ariel Mermaid (that's what she calls her, I know it's The Little Mermaid) party at the jumpy place and she wants an Ariel cake. I know she has absolutely no concept of the calendar or how long it is until her birthday but that has not deterred her from making plans. After visiting the jumpy place with my older daughter's Daisy troop, she now has it in her head that she will have her birthday party there. While I don't think it's a terrible idea... I don't think it would be fair to my 7 year old. "Yes, I'm sorry that I slacked on planning your birthday a couple of times so we've always had it at our house and now that your sister is turning 4, well, we're going to pay for a jumpy place birthday for her." Yeah, I'm sure that would go over.
I have a Queen song in my head this morning and I need to get ready to go. In case you miss it and are wondering which Queen song, here are the lyrics:
Bicycle, bicycle...
I want to ride my bicycle,
I want to ride my bike.
I want to ride my bicycle,
I want to ride it where I like.
No comments:
Post a Comment