I've been found out. What I wanted to deny (but had shared with you) was really not as well disguised as I'd thought. Yesterday, my husband and I had a discussion about me. That was fun. It started because we went mountain biking and my inner voice got the best of me on the trail. What was supposed to be a fun, post-Thanksgiving ride turned out to not be so fun after all.
We talked about it briefly on the way home but I was still mad at myself and apologized for messing up his ride. He said it wasn't all about the mountain biking. Ok, what?? (I'm a woman but not a mind reader!) When we got home we talked about it some more and he tells me I have an aura of depression. Doh. He asked if he was off the mark and I admitted that he was not.
He wants me to figure out how to fix it because he says he doesn't know how. I'm not sure either.
No comments:
Post a Comment