Sunday, November 2, 2008
Decisions, decisions....
I think everyone should vote on election day. You have the right to choose who will run our government and we are blessed to live in a country that affords us the right to do so. There are many, many people in the world who do not have a choice. As it stands right now, I do not know who I will vote for in the presidential election. I am very unhappy with my choices but those are the ones presented to me so I have to choose. I have to choose if I want to vote for the 3rd party candidate and "waste" my vote or vote for one of the mainstream candidates. A Republican or a Democrat is going to win which is why if I vote for the 3rd party then I'm sort of "wasting my vote." While I really don't think that is entirely true, a choice has to be made anyway. I think someone who does not vote can't really complain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment