Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It could get ugly

I really need to get my schedule figured out. (have I mentioned this already?) I don't do well without a schedule. I am slightly depressed and when that happens ... I snack. Having Halloween candy in the house is B-A-D, I think I ate 10 pieces yesterday. (yikes!!) It's nervous energy and/or the fact that I need to be doing something. I am either unable or subconsciously unwilling to take action. When that corner is turned I can get a lot done but it's getting to that point that's the hard part. These feelings are familiar and I don't like it. I eat very poorly, I don't sleep well and my fitness (that I've worked very hard for) takes a nose dive.

I am considering joining a women's cycling club for '09. It intrigues me and I'd like to do something different next year. Right now, cycling is the strongest of my 3 sports and I'd like to keep it that way. Might have something to do with the fact that I haven't trained much in the other 2 ..... nah, that can't be it.

Today is election day. I told my husband if the election really looks like it's going to go one way to go ahead and bring beer home. It could be a long 4 years.

No comments: