Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Generic profile pics


<---- I realize now looking at the general picture that everyone is assigned actually looks like my profile, weird. With my super short hair, it could be me. Creepy. It definitely looks (to me) to be more female even though the hair is obviously short.

BTW, I won some of those brake calipers I was bidding on. Although I got sniped at the last minute, twice. Bastards! I didn't get the ones I thought I was going to win but found some other ones for cheaper - score! I also got some fancy new road shoes today. It seems my transformation from triathlete to roadie is now complete. but really, I'm just Me.

I have lots of things running through my brain and I'm trying to sort them out to get them on here but they're not cooperating. One major issue has been occupying my thoughts so the random, probably more interesting, thoughts have gotten pushed to the back.

No comments: