I saw this earlier today. If you haven't heard about it, this is a guy from Ironman Florida last weekend in Panama City Beach. I mean seriously, who did he think he was fooling? Did he really think he wouldn't get caught?? (swim aids - in this case, fins - are very much against the rules in every triathlon) In an article I read, an observer saw him keeping them in the water when going from the first lap to the second lap of the swim so nobody would see them. I guess some people believe the rules do not apply to them.
Well done, dude. You paid a shitload of money to do IMFL, you skimped on your swimming so you decide to cheat, get caught and are DQ'd. Way to send a message to those that actually trained. I hope if you have kids then they don't know what Daddy did. I hope you are banned from any future Ironman N.A. events. If you have a hole, I suggest you find it and crawl in it because you are get blasted all over the internet. Sorry dude, such is the life of a cheater.
No comments:
Post a Comment