Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cravings

Am I the only one who's food tastes changed after being pregnant? Before my first, I liked chocolate but it was never something I craved. After my second, I saw the biggest change. Now I like dark chocolate, red wine and black olives. Those were things I avoided and had a strong dislike for. Not anymore. There are times when I definitely crave them. Maybe it's just a part of getting older - my tastes have matured, hehe.

Speaking of cravings, when I was pregnant with my older daughter, I thought I craved fried foods like mozzarella sticks. I didn't indulge that craving very often, it made me sick. I also craved pineapple - I ate it all the time. With my second, I craved apple pie. One time I actually sent my husband to the store to buy one and he (mistakenly) came home with a sugar-free kind.... yeah, it was gross.

No comments: