Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A triathlete and an essay

Since my blogging has been random lately..... I thought I'd throw a little more randomness in to your day. Here's pro triathlete Chris Lieto. You're welcome. :)

I am currently in the middle of trying to write an essay about why I ride and it's proving to be more difficult then I anticipated. It's for a contest from Trek about women who ride. I am having the hardest time getting all my thoughts in a suitable order. Since I can't decide which direction I want to go with the essay, it's making it doubly difficult. I have several things and ideas down but can't figure out exactly what I want to say. I only get one chance to enter so I want to make sure the one I submit is one I'm (mostly) happy with. Maybe if I actually worked on it instead of looking for pictures of hawt triathletes.... nope, this is better.

No comments: