Monday, January 26, 2009

I thought we were adults?

Dear Mr. Man,

I cannot fully put in to words my amazement that after one comment, you removed me from your friend list. While I respect and appreciate that we do not have the same political views, your pettiness surprises me. I have endured, silently, your bashing of all things Republican and the constant HOORAYs for our new prez. like it's going out of style. (btw, do you ever actually work? You update your status more then I do and I don't have a job!) After months and months of posts, I called you out and you reacted. You preach of how both sides should get along but when it boils down to it... you really just want everyone to think like you. Well, I am not one of those people and if removing me means I don't have to read your bullshit anymore, then so much the better for me. How 'bout dem apples?

Your pal,
Cycling Chick

2 comments:

StephB said...

Ha!
I know that I hold my tongue (or my fingers) a LOT on FB. It's not cool to be libertarian or (gasp!) conservative there. I can't believe you got de-friended, though.

Brett said...

snerk! :)

I am just waiting to see how long the love affair with our new rockstar president lasts....I am giving it until the next 9/11 type attack which by my calculations should be any day now.