This is from an email I got the other day and I'm drawing a blank on a topic this morning so I thought I'd share.
Where is your cell phone? purse
Your spouse? working
Your hair? brown
Your mother? constant
Your father? disappointing
Your favorite thing? laughter
Your dream last night? forgotten
Your favorite drink? coffee
Your dream/goal? competing
What room are you in? laundry
Your hobby? cycling
Your fear? heights
Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
Something that you aren't? extroverted
Muffins? blueberry
Wish list item? tri-bike
Where you grew up? Atlanta
Last thing you did? drank
What are you wearing? clothes
TV? background
Your pets? sleeping
Friends? few
Your life? normal
Your mood? hopeful
Missing someone? yes
Something you're not wearing? yellow
Your favorite store? Target
Your favorite color? blue
When is the last time you laughed? earlier
Where do you go to over and over? bathroom
Five people who email me regularly? no
My favorite place to eat? italian
Favorite place you'd like to be at right now? BEACH!
No comments:
Post a Comment