Thursday, January 29, 2009

Updates

I am happy to report that after seeing my blood test results, just about everything is normal. My red blood and white blood counts are still low, but depending on which scale is used, they are either at the low end of "normal" or just outside the range. A doctor would probably conclude those are just the norms for me. Obviously, I'm not a doctor but the results are pretty close to previous tests. I will still go back to the Hematologist to make sure and to have some other tests redone as well.

I also thought I'd clarify after my note to Mr. Man the other day. I don't think my comment was that terrible, there are definitely worse things I could have said to get de-friended. ;) From what I remember, this is what he had as his status:

Mr. Man ... is glad Sarah Palin is getting an 11 million dollar book deal, there aren't enough moose coloring books in this world.
Me: I've refrained from commenting for months but you are harsh, there are things many people could say about Obama but we don't.

I don't think it was that bad. Does anyone else? Am I totally off the mark here? Please let me know. I don't usually talk politics with friends, there are too many ways people can get their feelings hurt because of the passion involved. But this day he hit a nerve and I could not hold my tongue any longer. I never commented before because I respected his right to have a different opinion. Maybe it was because I said he was harsh? I don't know. And I know this is so dumb. So, so stooopid. It's like middle school drama. This was a guy I graduated with and have known since 6th grade. To say we have very different political views might be the understatement of the year.

I'm over it now, writing him a letter made me feel better. :)

No comments: