Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Playlist

**I actually added most of these songs to a new fancy gadget on my page (cool, huh?) if you want to hear any of them. I didn't add all of them but most are on there.

I rocked my run today. Maybe I can continue to pretend to be a triathlete after all. I was mostly happy with my running playlist. I may need to make some changes but overall it worked out well. Every time I search our music library, I find something new but still tend to stay with some regular favorites.
Here's the whole playlist, the starred ones I actually remember hearing while running:
  • Hands Open - Snow Patrol
  • *Hips Don't Lie - Shakira
  • *Breaking the Habit - Linkin Park
  • *You Spin Me Right Round - Dead or Alive
  • Smells like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
  • I Run for Life - Melissa Etheridge
  • *The Adventure - Angels and Airwaves
  • Weapons of Choice - Fatboy Slim
  • *Miss Independent - Kelly Clarkson
  • We Are the Champions - Queen (this one is definitely coming off)
  • *Blue Monday - Orgy
  • Pinball Wizard - The Who
  • *Teenage Wasteland - The Who
  • There You Go - Pink
  • Get the Party Started - Pink
  • Die Another Day - Madonna
  • B.O.B. - Outkast
  • What's my Age Again - Blink 182
  • Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N' Roses
  • My Own Worst Enemy - Lit
  • We Will Rock You -Queen
  • Come out and Play - Offspring
  • Hash Pipe - Weezer
  • Blister in the Sun - Violent Femmes
  • *Numb/Encore - Jay-Z & Linkin Park
  • Blade techno opener - Techno House Album
  • *I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy
  • *Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf & Lil Wayne <-- (My new Fav)
  • P.I.M.P. - 50 cent
  • Ants Marching (live) - Dave Mathews Band
  • Miss Murder - AFI
  • Bushfire - B-52's

No comments: