Monday, February 23, 2009

Clothes

Every time I go shopping, I run in to the same problem - clothing stores don't cater to people like me. But I know I'm not the only one! It's to frustrating to search for "normal" casual clothes that aren't designed for Britney or Carrie wannabe's or the AARP crowd. It makes me crazy. Why is it so f***ing hard to find just a normal short sleeve, simple, shirt? I mean, honestly?!? The shirts I wear most often cost me less than $10 at Wal-mart. But jeans!? Ugh. That is the worst! Trying to find jeans that don't let it all hang out or are not up to my boobs is next to impossible! Out of the 3 pairs of pants I wear on a regular basis, 2 of them are low-rise men's pants. Luckily, workout clothes are not a problem, otherwise I don't know what I'd do! I would just like to start a store for the 30+ women who like to dress nice but not necessarily trendy. Maybe I'll call it: ClothesForWomenWhoDon'tWantToDressLikeTheirMomsOrTheir
TeenageDaughters-Mart.

No comments: