Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More Cheap Stuff

This weeks paper didn't have any of the gems that I uncovered last week but there were still a few I could laugh about.

BARBIES Collector Holiday Barbies, still in boxes, years '03, 97, 05, 98, 01, 02 $25 each

Is it really THAT hard to put the years in order??

BOOTS Ladies Thigh high black boots by "Franco Sarto", new, sz. 9 med $85

Just in case Pretty Woman was in need of some new boots, I think these might be her size.

CASINO, home mini model, roulette wheel, 3 gameboard tops, dice, many more, $250 firm

For your next party at Gamblers Anonymous, wait, er, um.... maybe not.

CHAPS Men's Black heavy leather chaps, braided leather at top, snaps at bottom, extra large $250

I know these are the kind for those motorcycle types, but the memory of an "extra large" guy wearing chaps with nothing else but a thong, in New Orleans, is burned in my brain. [shudder...]

FLOOR LAMPS with 'Dressmaker Dummy' base. Unique and Original. $75 each or 2 for $125

Is this a Major Award? And fra-gi-le? Yeah, I bet it's Unique and Original - and really f*cking ugly as well.

SERVICE MANUAL For 73 Chevy $10

Did Chevy only make one kind of vehicle in 1973? Seems one piece of very important information is missing here.

No comments: