Yesterday I did something that was out of character for me. And while I don't regret it, it definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone. There's a reason why it's called a "comfort zone" in the first place - it's comfortable. I'm an actions speak louder than words kind of girl so to express emotion to anyone else besides my husband or my girls is a challenge for me.
The timing may have been off or weird but I decided it needed to be said. I'd been thinking about it for a couple of days. In the past, I've stressed over something like this or worried when I didn't get a response right away but this time was easy. I need to tell those I care about how I feel more often.
I think it's definitely a sign that I'm out of my funk. Not every day is bright and sunshiny but those times are not as prevalent as they were.
No comments:
Post a Comment