Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Needs vs. Wants

I need to decide. I want to be indecisive.
I need a haircut. I want a haircut. (no indecisiveness on that one!)
I need to do laundry. I want to clean my bike.
I need some water. I want some wine.
I need to run. I want to ride.
I need a healthy snack. I want chips.
I need to clean. I want to procrastinate.
I need to learn. I want to forget.
I need a shower. I want to stay on the computer.
I need to face it. I want to run away.
I need a recipe. I want to make it up.
I need advice. I want to pretend I don't.
I need stay away from dessert. I want ice cream.
I need to let go. I want to hold on.
I need to make the call. I want to wait.
I still need to clean. I still want to procrastinate....

No comments: