Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blah day

I'm feeling kind of blah today. I skipped my swim, which I've been pretty good about NOT doing. That pool is so freakin' cold and it's so easy to skip out on that workout but I've gone twice a week for the last couple of weeks. Just wasn't feelin' it today. I took the little monkey with me and we headed to the gym, she fell asleep on the way and when we arrived I parked and sat there for a few minutes. She was zonked in the back seat - she doesn't even know we were there. I debated getting out and the thought of getting in the pool was the last thing I wanted to do at that moment; so we left and came home. I've got a couple of things rattling around in my brain and I'm distracted. I've got a feeling of nervousness and can't pinpoint the source. It's weird, I've been feeling pretty good lately. This is one of those days when I want to snack. It used to be a time when I would pace and smoke. Gum and carrot sticks will have to be the substitute today.

No comments: