On Friday, when we were at the playground, I was feeling reflective and comtemplative. (big words, huh?) Anyway, I ended up writing some stuff down on paper but I left it at home - and I'm not at home. Oh well. It can wait.
My husband and I had a good long ride today. This was my longest ride since the ms150 century. I've done a couple other long-ish rides but this was definitely my longest. We saw a dead cow, that was weird. You'd think the farmer that owned the cow would know he had a stiff dead cow in his field. We didn't really see anything else major: a bunch of cows, some horses, dogs, roadkill, a couple cats... you know, the normal country roads stuff.
I talked to someone from the doctor's office on Friday and the test result I was waiting for came back negative. Whew. I guess when it was positive last year, it was a false positive. But how do they know this isn't a false negative? I don't know and it doesn't matter; unless something changes, we'll stick with the negative. That means I will not have to go back to the Hematologist anymore. I'm glad for that, it's kind of far.
That's all the update for now. I try to write something everyday and it feels weird that I went this long without.
No comments:
Post a Comment